Quick Tortilla Chips chat:
-Tortilla chips or scoops work wonderful.
- 1 can of Black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Onions cut into small pieces.
- Tomato cut into small pieces.
- Coriander Chutney (recipe to follow)
- Tamarind Chutney (recipe to follow)
- Sour Cream
- Chat masala
- Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Arrange a single layer layer of tortilla chips in a serving plate.
- Put a spoonful of black beans on each of the tortilla chips.
- Add the chutneys as per your taste.
- Add a dollop of sour cream on each chip.
- Sprinkle the chat masala.
- Garnish with onions, tomato, sev and cilantro
- Now see these tasties vanish from the plate...:)