I love making paper flowers. You can use them in so many different ways. And these are very easy and quick to make.
- 8 squares of Crepe or Tissue Paper
- 4 squares of little smaller size of crepe or tissue paper.
- Fold each of the crepe paper into a triangle. You can stack a few crepe paper at a time to do this.
- And then fold it again into another triangle, just like the picture below.
- Now cut the crepe paper like the shape below.
- After you unfold the crepe paper, you should have something like this.
- Stack all the crepe paper, rotating the petals a little so that the petals do not align on top of each other. Also make sure that the smaller petals are on the top.
-Now staple the petals together.
- Keep fluffing till all the petals are fluffed and it looks like a flower. I used my flower to top a gift.