- 2 doilies (one for the skirt and one small piece from the other doily to make the bodice)
- A piece of white paper.
- Ribbon to tie around the waist of the dress.
- To make the skirt, take a doily and place it face down
- Fold the doily, like the picture below.
- Now fold the other side, like the picture below, by making sure when you fold down, the right side aligns with the straight edge. Put a dab of glue at the top point, before the fold you just made, so that the folds stay down.
- Fold down the top tip backward and glue it. So, if you flip the skirt, the back of the skirt will look like this.
- Now to make the bodice, take another doily and cut out a shape like the picture below. Cut the same shape out of a piece of white paper too.
- Glue the doily piece on top of the white paper.
- Put a dab of glue in the bottom front end of the bodice piece and stick it on the top back of the skirt piece.
- Wrap a ribbon around the waist of the dress and glue the ribbon at the back
After I made the tutorial, I found the original tutorial that I had seen, here. She explains it very well.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.