Friday, May 10, 2019

Paper Flowers




This past weekend, had a relaxing time making some paper flowers - some from crepe paper and some from printer paper. I had a day off from work and after so long it felt like i had some free time. And when I have some down time , I like to craft..:)

I have made paper flowers before, but didn’t put it together in a bouquet. So this was part of that attempt. I made a bouquet for my kids teacher too for the teacher appreciation week, but I forgot to take a picture of that 😌.. I wished I did, because that one came out better than I had expected 😀.

To see the tutorials to make these flowers you can check the tutorials here.


Some more pictures of the arrangement





To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment