Sunday, July 12, 2020

Recycling magazine - Vase


I am continuing to recycle loads of magazines and this time I used them to cover a canned tin to use as a vase. Its simple, colorful and I love it ..:)
For the past few days I have been trying to make somethings with the many rolls of magazine sheets I have now in hopes of not just tossing off the old magazines but to reuse/recycle them to do some projects.


It kept us busy for some time first rolling the sheets and then coming up and creating something with these..:)  So in the past weeks we used these rolled sheets to make a paper sunburst and then even weaved a basket using these.


This basket I made using the same method as the one used to make the brown bag basket sometime back. Tutorial is available here.


I have to mention that my little one made this vase. I just had to start it off and she glued all the rolls to complete the project. It did turn out well, don't you agree?


To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Great ideas here..........always like to see things get used in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting information about making the best from waste!!!!

    ReplyDelete