Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Girl Lego Themed Birthday


We celebrated our daughter's birthday few days back with this adorable Lego themed Birthday party. Lately she has been into Legos. She got that from her brother. I remember those days when he was younger and will play with legos and forget to gather all the pieces after he is done playing with them.And we will find small pieces of lego lying around when we accidentally stepped on those pieces. Those were painful...
So far my daughter has been more careful about her lego pieces and keeps them safe

Few years back we celebrated one of my son's birthdays with a Lego theme too.  You can see the pictures of that birthday here.



Now coming back to this girly themed birthday party. 

I will let the photos do the talking. So here is the photo heavy post with the Lego themed ideas..:)


I set the scene with these square and round paper plates stuck together to look like Legos. I used the colors with the color theme I was going for.


The food items had the lego theme going on too, with Lego sugar cookies, cheese and cracker blocks with cheese cut into lego shapes, fruits cut in blocks and also sandwiches in lego block shapes too.


Not to forget the colorful Jello blocks.


The other food items were just colorful to go with bright lego theme..:)

I went with simple chocolate cake, iced with party theme colors.


The favor bags had lego themed favors, like lego glasses.. I should have taken a picture of the favors, because these were a hit. If you are looking for any lego themed favor, you can check it out here 
Along with these glasses we had other lego goodies like lego necklaces too, also found in amazon website.


And now back to loading more pictures from the party..






To check for other Party Ideas, visit Party Ideas tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Sweet ideas for a girl's birthday!!! Pinned to my Holiday Decorating Ideas ~ Birthdays for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hank you Barbara for stopping by and for your comment 😊. Thank you for pinning too!

      Delete
  2. So fun! We’ve had Lego parties for my son, but my daughter never wanted one. Yet. I guess she’s still in the princesses and fairies phase...
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party this week. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete