Continuing on my series of crepe paper flowers, today I am posting the crepe paper rosettes. Yesterday while watching a movie, I made a bunch of rosettes with the crepe paper I had in hand. You can use these rosettes in whatever way you like. I used it to stick it in the Styrofoam ball.
Crepe Paper streamers.
-------- Fold the streamer in half. I didn't start with any particular length of streamer. I had a whole roll of streamer and kept folding the streamer in half as I went along.
- Start by rolling the streamer, may be like 5-6 times.
- After you have rolled the streamer a few times, twist the streamer once and then roll again.
- Keep twisting and rolling depending on how big you want the flower to be. As you go along twisting and rolling keep gluing once in a while to keep the flower in place.
- Once you are satisfied with the size of the flower, cut off the streamer and glue the end of the streamer at the back of the flower. There, you have a nice looking rosette.
- I made a bunch of these rosettes.
- After I made quiet a few of these, I went looking for what to stick it on. The only thing I could find was this badly beaten up styrofoam ball. Oh well, it was perfect, since it will be covered up anyways, after I put these rosettes.
- Keep gluing the rosettes to the ball, till the whole ball is covered.
- This was pretty as it is, but I glued some pearls in between the rosettes. What do you think, like it ?