Aren't these the cutest little butterflies!I tell ya, these are very addictive to make. You make one and you feel like making more...
So here are the steps to making these..
- Take a square piece of paper and fold it diagonally and press it.
- Open up the paper, so you get the crease line.
- Fold diagonally using the other remaining corners. Press it and open it up again. So now you have two crease lines running diagonally.
- Flip the paper and fold the paper in half and press it.
- Open up the paper and fold in half again using the other side, press it and open it up.
- So after all this folding and opening it up, so should have two diagonal crease lines from the mountain fold and two halves lines from the valley fold.
- Now open up the paper and you will have something like this.
- Flip the paper over
- Bring the bottom corner to a little above the top edge and fold down to lock it.
- Flip over the paper and you can see the fold we did in the previous step.
- Bring the top wings together by folding the butterfly in half and squeezing a little along the center line and then leave it. It makes the wings pop up a little.
There you have a butterfly!!
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top. And to look for other Birthday inspiration, please click on the 'Birthday' label on the right.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin