My little helper made some of these to pass it out to her friends...:)
To make these
Square piece of paper. (any size would do, depending on how big you want these hearts to be.:)
- Take a square piece of paper and fold in half.
- Open it up and fold in half again using the other edge. You do this so that you get a crease line in the center.
- When you have the paper folded in half like the picture above, bring the top folded corners to the center crease lines.
- Fold up the folded flap to align with the edge and then open it up to get the crease line.
- Bring the bottom corners to meet the center line at the point where the crease was made, like the picture below.
- Like the picture below, fold up the bottom flap and tuck it in a little pocket it created using the steps above. Do it for both right and left sides.
- Open the mouth of the heart You will now have a little pocket to put candies and such in.
- If you flip the paper over, it will look like a heart. Close the heart by pressing the paper at the top a little.
There you have it!!
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top. And to look for other Birthday inspiration, please click on the 'Birthday' label on the right.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin