These paper bags are perfect for gifts and are super easy to make too. And all you need is paper and glue ..:)There are
- A rectangle piece of paper. Size depends on how big you want your bag to be.
- Ribbon to tie the bag up.
- Take a rectangle piece of paper. I used the 8.5 x 11 paper and fold like the picture below to bring the short edges together and glue it.
See the purple glue line in the picture below to see where to put the glue for gluing the edges together.
- Fold up the bottom edge, like the picture below. I folded approx 1.5" to 2" from the bottom. There is no hard and fast rule as to how much you fold up from the bottom edge. This will be the base of the bag, so depending on how big the base you want, fold up
- Open up the sides of the bottom folded part
- Fold the top and bottom part of the folded part and glue it. See the picture below for what I mean..:)
- Fold the sides and then open it up, to make the crease lines for the width of the bag
- Open up your bag and this is how it will look now.
- Now along the crease lines for the sides, fold it in such way that the middle crease line is inward. This is just so that the bags fold up nicely.
- The bag is now done. You can accordion fold the top and tie it in the middle to make the accordion fan on top of the bags for that special touch..:)
While you are looking at paper bags, click here to look at this other paper bags that I made.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin