Here I go again...with another crepe flower.
-Cut 2 or 3 inches squares of crepe paper. I cut 8 squares and stack them together.
- Cut petals from the squares, like the picture below
- Using your finger or a pencil, you can roll the petals a little.
- Place and glue the petals just like the picture below. I did this by putting a dab of glue in the base of one of the petals, then placing a second petal on it. Then put a dab of glue on the second petal and place the third petal. Keep going till you have glued all your petals and it looks like a flower.
- To make the center of the petal, I used the crepe paper which was left over after cutting the petals from the square pieces. Crumple that and place in a small square piece of paper.
- Bring together the sides of the square together so that you cover up the crumpled pieces and it looks like a ball.
- Glue this ball in the center of the flower.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.