A small piece of construction paper for the base of the flower
- Cut petals from the crepe paper. You can stack crepe paper to cut a bunch of it. The number of petals will depend on how big the flower you want to make or how dense it will be.
- Take small circular piece of construction paper. Then put a dab of glue in the base of the petal and pinch a little.And then glue it to the edges of the construction paper. Just like the picture below.
- Keep gluing all around the edges. When the outer edge is done start gluing another layer of petals just inside the outer edge. Keep gluing till you get a nice looking flower. You can glue as much petals as you want depending on how you want your flower to look.
- For the center of the flower, I took a small piece of streamer, about 7-8 " and folded in half lengthwise. Then made fringes on one side, just like the picture below.
- After you have cut the fringes, start rolling from one end and roll the entire length.
- Stick this in the middle of the flower.