Crepe Paper strips/streamers
- Cut three or four approximately 15" strip of crepe paper streamers and stack them on top of each other.
- Cut the streamers like the picture below.
- Then make a running stitch on the strips and stitch them together. Or maybe it will be better if you stitched them first and then cut it. That way the streamers wouldn't move much while cutting... ha!... I should have done that.
- Pull on the string and bring the ends together and stitch to attach the ends together. After you bring the ends together you should have a flower shape. This is pretty in itself and can be used as is. Or you can go a step further and make a different kind of flower..:)
- Pull the streamers apart and fluff it just like the picture below.
- After you pull the streamers apart you should have something like this now.
You can use these flowers in so many different ways. Embellish a package, attach a stem and make a bouquet.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.