6-9 small paper bags.
Glue or double sided tape.
- For all the paper bags, fold down the bottom of the bag in it itself and cut down the base. Looking at the picture below, cut out from the marked line where the scissors in placed.
- Trim the top of the bags in the form of a petal.
- Apply glue or tape to the lower edge of one of the bags and place another bag on top of it. Keep doing it till all the bags are glued and stacked up.
- Punch a hole through all the stacked bags about 1/4 inch from the bottom and draw a string through the holes and tie it up.
- Pull the first and last bag in the stack to form a flower shape and glue the first and last bag together.
- I cut out a circle and glued it at the center of the flower.
There you have it.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.