The other day we were craving some doughnuts, but could not run to the store to get some. So instead made these doughnut holes and it was gone in minutes. It was soooo good and so easy to make. If you have a tin of biscuit dough, I seriously suggest try making these...:)
- 1 can of biscuit
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- When the oil is hot, fry the biscuits. Make sure that the oil is hot or else the biscuits will absorb oil.
- Fry the biscuits till golden brown. These turn brown pretty fast so keep an eye on them.
- Once its brown on all sides, take it out and drain in paper towel.
- When the biscuits are little cool to handle, roll it in cinnamon sugar mixture and pop 'em in your mouth. Yummm.. I bet you won't stop at one...:)
If you like these doughnuts, I am sure you like the muffin donuts too.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin