For now, let's get back to these flowers. I think, these will be cute to pass even during valentine gift exchange in class. Or may be make a bunch of these and make a bouquet for your school teachers with a note " Thank you for helping me bloom".
To make these you'll need:
- cupcake liners - I used 4 liners to make a flower.
- Green cardstock paper for the leaf
- Cut the green cardstock paper in the form of the leaf. Fold the cupcake liner in half.
- Then in half again
- And again
- and again
- Cut the edge of the paper in a semi-circle shape. Do this for all the 4 liners, cutting each of the liners at different length.
- Open up the liners.You will have the petals of the flowers of different sizes. Stack the petal liners on top of each other, with the largest one at the bottom, the next largest on top of it and then next and then next
- Take the thumbtack pin and poke it through the center of the flower and through one of the ends of the leaf and onto the eraser part of the pencil.
-Fluff and bring up the liners towards the center of the flower, till it takes the shape of the flower you like.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.