I plan to make these for a backdrop for a photo booth. In this post, I am posting the instructions to make these flower. Hopefully I will be able to show you the picture of the photo booth after I am done making all the flowers in one of the later posts.
I will show the instructions to make these flowers. With the same instructions you can make different flowers, by just cutting different pattern for the petals.
- Cut a whole bunch of petals. Fold each petal lengthwise in the center and open it up, to make the crease line.
- Using a pencil, roll each petal backwards, so that petals are a little curvy
- At one end of the petal, make a small cut and then overlap that cut and glue it. In the picture below, you can see that on the right side.
- When all the petals are ready, start gluing them together like the picture below, till you get all the way around and get the shape of the flower.
- For the center of the flower, I made fringes to a strip of paper and rolled it up, just like the picture below.
- Stick that in the center of the flower.
For the other flower in the picture, I did the same thing, except that the shape of the petals are different and in two different sizes. So after gluing the big petals to make the flower as above, I glued another layer of smaller petals inside the big flower.
Aren't these pretty!
Here are some more pictures of the flowers
And some more!
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top. And to look for other Birthday inspiration, please click on the 'Birthday' label on the right.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin