This is going to become one of my goto appetizer ideas. Everyone enjoyed it when I made it last weekend. I have been seeing lot of dishes these days with shredded cauliflower. Few days back, I even tried cauliflower rice and it was awesome. I will post the recipe for that one soon.
- Shredded cauliflower - 1 1/2 cups
- boiled medium sized potatoes - 2
- Bread Crumbs. (I used italian seasoning bread crumbs) - 1 tbsp and some more for rolling.
- Gram Flour - 2 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oil for frying.
- Mash the boiled potatoes. Add to it the shredded cauliflower
- Put 1 tbsp of bread crumbs to it.
- Add first 1 tbsp gram flour and depending on how thick the mixture is add another tbsp flour to it. You can add more if you think the mixture is not binding well to make a ball.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in the frying pan.
- Make ball with the mixture and roll the balls in the breadcrumbs. Fry the balls when the oil is hot.
- When the balls are browned from all sides, take it out from the frying pan and drain in the paper towel.
- Serve with chutneys or ketchup.
To check other recipes, visit the Recipe tab at the top.
For crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin