Sunday, November 3, 2019

Halloween Snacks



I have been busy and also lazy lately and hasn't been able to make anything. Even for Halloween didn't do much, so felt bad on the morning of Halloween that didn't make anything special for the kids. So, this was a quick Halloween snack that I made in the morning.


Spider web pretzel sticks and mummy cupcakes...:)


Pretzel stick was simple, just arrange the pretzels on the dollop of melted chocolate and once set, drizzled the frosting as spider webs.

For cupcakes, made chocolate cupcakes and frosted with white frosting as mummy and put m&ms as eyes. Easy peasy..:)

To check for other Party Ideas, visit Party Ideas tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 


20 comments:

  1. The pretzel spiderweb snacks are awesome!

    Michelle
    https://bijoubeadboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle!
      And so quick to assemble to 😊

      Delete
  2. Such clever ideas. I love simple ideas that look great like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! I love any such ideas which does not takE very long to do 😀

      Delete
  3. These are such great ideas - especially those spider web pretzel sticks! Thank you for sharing with the Hearth and Soul Link party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So festive! Thanks for sharing Priyam! I'm visiting today from the Home Matters link up. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are those pretzel spider webs? Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and thank you for hosting!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday,505. Hope you are having a great week and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the simplicity of these! They look fab and I'm sure they're pretty tasty too :-) Thanks so much for linking up with #KCACOLS! I hope you come back again next time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew I should've bought the bag of pretzel sticks at the grocery store today LOL. Now I have an excuse!! Those are darling little spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pretzel spider webs are so cute! I hope you will come link up over at my weekly link party for a chance to be featured! https://www.ourtinynest.com/2022/10/26/wednesday-link-party-319/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are perfect Priyam and sharing when my party opens!

    ReplyDelete