This recipe is also great for preparing a bunch and refrigerating it and then heating it up in the morning for a quick breakfast. Nice, easy and healthy..:)
For the muffins you'll need:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4.5 oz or 1 stick melted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose four
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 large granny smith apple, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons icing or confectioners sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F. Grease a muffin tray
- Beat the eggs, milk and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter and mix well.
- Sift the flour and baking powder, then add to the bowl.
- Gently fold the flour into the wet ingredients.
- Stir through the grated apple, being sure not to over mix.
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool and dust with the icing sugar.
You can also serve the muffins warm and brush them with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
To check more recipes, please visit Recipes tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.