Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Birthday Classroom Favors


Few days back, when we celebrated our daughter's b'day, we wanted to celebrate her birthday with her classmates too. In the past, I have taken cupcakes to be shared with the classroom, but with the policy of no food items to be shared in class, I was looking for different ideas.



There are lot of non-food favors that can be shared, but this time along with other small things in the goody bags, we also had bubbles bottles with this cute tags which I loved. I found these tags here.
Aren't these cute!!


To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top. And to look for other Birthday inspiration, please click on the 'Birthday' label on the right.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love this idea! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess..:) I will sure join and share in the group.

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete