Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Paper Cut ideas

I was itching to do some paper cuts and this past weekend worked on not one, not two but three papercuts 😇.

Here are the pictures of how I started and in process and the end result of some of these.

Check out my previous post on tools and techniques I use for paper cutting. You can see other paper cuts I did under ‘Crafts’ section. 







And then some videos of cutting in action 😀




To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Do follow my blog in InstagramFacebook and/or Pinterest

 

9 comments:

  1. wow that is a lot of effort cutting by hand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janet! Lot of effort, but worth it :)

      Delete
  2. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read! Excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some good points. Great blog you made here. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the best blog that I read. This is really helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website has very good content. I did enjoyed reading it! Thankyou a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be sure to bookmark this blog. It is really very nice and unique post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, this is gorgeous. So delicate
    I visited you via Inspire Me Tuesday: 720TH INSPIRE ME TUESDAY
    My links: 111+112. We will be delighted if you share your blog post links with us at SSPS. Link under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. Heading your way to share 😊

      Delete