- Christmas balls
- Hanger- like the ones you get from the dry cleaners.
- Hot glue gun
- Using the hot gun, glue the hanging thingy, I don't know what its called, but the thing on top of the ball used to string a thread to hang, those things you glue to the ball. This is to avoid later on that the ball just doesn't fall off .
- Take the hanger and straighten it leaving the hook form on one end. These hangers you get from the dry cleaners when you get your clothes back are pretty easy to work with.
- Now just string in all the balls using the hanging thingy on the balls. Stringing in some small balls in between helps in filling up the blanks or holes you might see.
- After you have finished stringing the balls, bring the ends of the hanger together to make it like a wreath and twist it to secure the wreath.
- Now use a ribbon to hang it from whereever you want.
These turned out beautifully and came together much faster than I expected.
One more look