Love how easy these gift boxes are to make and if you have a small gift to give someone or you want to store something, these are perfect. And you can make it in a jiffy.
2 square pieces of paper - one for the box and the other for the lid.
- Bring the four corners of the paper to the center. Make sure to crease the paper well in each step.
- Then fold the two opposite sides and bring it to the center, just like the picture below
- Now fold the other two sides and bring it to the center and then open it up.
- Open up the two opposite corners just like the picture below.
- Fold up the other two unopened sides, to make the side of the box.
- For the two opened sides, take the end and lift up and bring it to the center of the box. As you do that, the box corners will fold inwards like the picture below.
- Fold the triangular end to the base of the box.
- This is the lid of the box.
- To make the base of the box, take the same size of the paper used to make the lid and trim it one eighth of an inch on all sides. Then follow the same steps used to make the lid. This way the base will snuggly fit inside the lid.
You can either glue or use tape to put the ends of the paper down. But you do not have to, it sits down pretty neatly.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.