Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Origami Star


Oh, these stars, I love it..love it... so simple once you get the hang of making these that is...:) and it looks great. After I made one, I couldn't stop myself, I kept making more.

You can use these as ornaments on your Christmas tree or make a garland. You can make some red and blue ones for your 4th of July celebration too...:)




The instructions are a little tricky. Actually, I tried taking pictures of the steps and writing the instructions while I was making it, but then I found a video which is way much clearer. So here is the video.




To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here.

16 comments:

  1. Yikes, so cute!!! I can't wait to make my very own swarm of stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my cuteness! I love these stars! I saw them on the Linky party at Carlsbad Cravings and just had to pop on over to see them :) Pinning and sharing on my FB page. Thanks for finding the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marion for the visit and for sharing and Pinning !!!

      Delete
  3. I love these! I made an origami lucky star garland for my tree this year. Can't wait to try this:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been years since I tried origami. I love the idea of making some DIY origami Christmas decorations, though. Thanks for sharing this with Hump Day Happenings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too have recently started doing origami and having fun at it..:)
      Thanks Jenna for the visit.

      Delete
  5. This cool post is being featured on my blog today as part of "Tuesdays with a Twist" blog hop: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2014/12/time-to-link-up-tuesdays-with-twist_16.html
    Thanks so much!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very pretty. I think they would look rea`lly nice with old newspaper too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Pinned! Thank you for sharing at HSH! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for pinning..:)
      And a very Merry Christmas to you too!!

      Delete
  8. I love these! So simple and beautiful! I chose this as one of my Friday favorite features from last weeks link up.
    http://www.ourhousenowahome.com/2014/12/last-weeks-friday-favorites-features.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much for the feature Emily!

      Delete