So last week, I made this folded paper heart, which I was really excited about and wanted to share it in the blog. I didn't even have the tutorial ready then, but still wanted to show how it turned out. Since then, a few have asked for the tutorial to make these. So, here it is.
- A hard cover book
- A design to work on.In my case, I used a heart shape
- Start by marking your design by vertically drawing lines 2-3 mm apart.
- After you are done marking the entire design by vertical lines, insert this page behind the first page you want to fold in the book.
Insert the page so that only the first vertical line in the design is visible, just like the picture below.
Then on the book page, mark where the design meets the page. Maybe the picture below will help with what I am trying to explain.
- Now place the paper with the design behind the next page to fold and insert it till the second vertical line is visible and mark the book page where the design meets the page. Keep marking the book pages till all the lines in the design are marked in the book.
-Once you are done marking the book pages, its time to start folding.
- Start with the first page with the marking and fold down at the marks, just like the picture below.
- Keep folding all the pages the same way. And by the end of it, you will have your design folded.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin