Monday, March 20, 2017

Paper Hydrangea


The hydrangeas in my garden have started to bloom, but they do not last as long as I would like them to. Well, these paper hydrangea will hopefully last much longer..:)



Let's get to making these beauties..:)

You'll need:
--------------
- Paper
- Styrofoam ball cut in half ( I didn't have the styrofoam ball, but I had an old plastic baseball, which I cut in half to use.)
- Glue

Steps:
-------

- Cut a whole bunch of these flower shape petals.


- I curled the petals a bit using a pencil and started gluing  the petals close together to the ball, till it was all covered.


Pretty, right?..:)


To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top. And to look for other Birthday inspiration, please click on the 'Birthday' label on the right.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. I love the hydrangeas you made. Pinned and shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love hydrangeas. They remind me of our trips to the beach. Visiting from Homemade and Handcrafted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria. Thank you for the visit too..:)

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty. I've been on a paper flower making kick - must add this one to this list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Susan! love making paper flowers..:)

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Brag About IT! Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would also be a great project for kids. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids get excited whenever there's some cutting and gluing involved 😀

      Delete
  6. These are SO pretty! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to Jess. Thanks for the invitation 😊

      Delete
  7. So pretty! My kids and I love a good cut and paste project. Pinning!
    PS I found you via the Motivate Me Monday link-up. I recently started a link-up of my own, I'd love it if you stopped by and shared with us there, too! http://www.mybusybeehives.com/2017/03/spring-at-bee-party-6.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for finding and visiting me Julie 😊. Would love to share at your linkup. Thank you !

      Delete
  8. It's really pretty! I would probably try one of these using felt instead of paper, but I'm not sure I have the patience to cut all those petals...Anyway, thank you for joining The Really Crafty Link Party this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa!
      Sometimes, just to see how a completed project will turn out to be, you keep going. I didn't know I could be patient enough to cut those petals either 😀

      Delete
  9. I have been wanting to get into faux flower making. I'll bookmark your site. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I have a punch similar to that, so I would love to make these. I'll be featuring this today at Thursday Favorite Things, starting at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Thanks so much for sharing this great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous as always and featuring when my party opens!

    ReplyDelete