Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Reusing old magazines


I still have absolutely no idea what I want to make with these rolls that I started making with old magazines.

I was doing my spring cleaning and found that we have piles of old magazines that I no longer need. I didn't want to just toss them out and thought of making something - I just didn't know what that something would be 😃



I started with making strips and then rolling them into little wheels.



I kept making more and placing them in various patterns.


I think it would be nice to put these in some pattern and glue them to a frame. Maybe after we come out of this lockdown phase, I can go out and find some frame big enough to fit one of these patterns that I made.




I did however use some of these spirals to make a bowl/vase


And put my little pot in it



I am still not pleased with how I am using these spirals and would like ideas. What do you think?


To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment