Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Elf on the Shelf Ideas

 




Till this year, I have done nothing with the Elf on the shelf. 
Few years back, I bought one though, but every year apart from taking it out from the storage box and placing him in its usual spot above the fireplace, I did nothing much. 

My daughter would sometimes ask, why our elf does not move. Though her friend's elf changed spots every morning. I would tell her maybe our elf is too tired or maybe even lazy to move 😃

But this year, I made a conscious effort to move the elf in the morning. Surprisingly, it has been fun so far to think about where to move him every day and for the kiddos to find what he's upto.

So sharing some of the ideas which we did so far.

This year, we had to have one with the social distancing rules. So elf was following that too.


And then he was doing his usual elf stuff. He was caught sneaking some candies.



 He made a mess one day by playing and making snow angels :D



He is pretty sneaky and quiet a troublemaker. He ate all the sugar from the oreo cookies and look what he was found to be replacing it with ..TOOTHPASTE!!


Some days he was just playing or fishing













 





Somedays he was really tired and wanted to just soak in the bubble bath.



To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Do follow my blog in InstagramFacebook and/or Pinterest.

13 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Christmas and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday,516. We hope to see you back here again soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Miz. I sure will see you at the next link party 😊

      Delete
  2. what great ideas fun as well we had lots of fun with our elf as well come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun ideas! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant and unique!! Thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's been having fun! I'm so grateful that this wasn't a thing when my kids were little! I imagine it's a right laugh for a year or 2 and then it gets pretty tired :-D Maybe you can just repeat the ideas round again after 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinned. Also sent to my daughter who does this with her kids. These are cute ideas! Linda @Crafts a la mode

    ReplyDelete