Sunday, March 31, 2024

DIY Easter Basket


Last minute making of an Easter Basket. A quick run to Target to pickup few things and made this 😊.

Tomorrow I’ll have some clues hiding around the house, like a treasure hunt till they get to their baskets 

Here's how I assembled the things I picked up. I had a small tin box, which I filled with shredded paper and stacked goodies on it.

                                        

Had picked up a couple of peep boxes too, which I just stacked and placed the tin box on top.





Then wrapped them up with the plastic bag. Turned out pretty well. 


Now the next thing is to set up the scavenger hunt for them to get to their baskets. 


If you are looking for some printables to arrange the treasure hunt, you can find free ones online. I got mine here.

To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Do follow my blog in InstagramFacebook and/or Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment