Sunday, March 17, 2024

Easy doodling Ideas/videos



I have been scribbling for as long as I can remember. Not necessarily to make any pattern, it would be just random drawings, but that's what I enjoyed more. It was difficult for me to follow instructions to create something specific, but rather I enjoyed just going with the flow and see what I created at the end, if that makes sense :D
If you are looking for some ideas to doodles, here are some videos for some easy doodling. Hope you enjoy them.





                                                    




Check out the other doodles I did here.

To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

To see more projects follow my blog on facebookinstagrampinterest .:)

1 comment:

  1. Thoroughly enjoyed your post! Your insights are impressive. Please write more! Join the Aviator community on our blog platform.

    ReplyDelete