Last weekend, my kids helped me make these for breakfast. Not only did they love making it, but they loved eating it too. Its an easy recipe, great for making with the help of little hands..:)
1 can of refrigerated biscuit dough
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and keep it aside.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
- Roll each piece in cinnamon sugar mixture
- Put 5-6 pieces in each of the cupcake liners
- Top each muffin pan with a small pat of butter.
- Remove from oven and drizzle each muffin with chocolate syrup or with caramel mixture. To make caramel mixture, in a saucepan, heat 1/4 cup butter, 2/3 cup packed brown sugar and 2 tsp water to boiling, stirring constantly. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until brown sugar is completely dissolved.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.