For a Cooking party few days back, I made a sign to hang on the door. A quick and easy craft with left over crepe paper. The 'Happy Birthday' banner I used on the sign is available here.
- Cardboard or Styrofoam shape you would like to decorate.
- Crepe paper
- I had a Styrofoam sheet, from which I cut out the shape. You can even use cardboard instead of Styrofoam.
- Tear small pieces of crepe paper. The pieces does not have to be uniform and same size. In fact it is better if they are not the same size,. Also better if the edges of the teared pieces are rough so don't cut the pieces using scissors, just use your hand to tear the pieces out. I like it that way..:)
- Put a small dab of glue in the crepe paper and stick it on the styrofoam/cardboard shape till the whole piece is covered.
- That's it. Didn't I tell you it was easy..:)
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.