I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream!!
This icecream cake is an easy and perfect summer treat which you can put in no time.
Chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Stack a layer of icecream sandwiches on a serving plate.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel sauce on it.
- Repeat the above three steps by layering another layer of sandwiches followed by whipped cream and sauces,
- I stacked three layers of sandwiches. When you are at the final layer, layer the whipped cream on top and also on the sides of the cake. Drizzle the sauce.
- Put it in the freezer till you are ready to serve.
- Well I didn't have some fresh fruits at the time, but while serving you can also decorate with some fresh berries...:)
To check other recipes, visit Recipes tab on the top.
To check crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin