Finally I got it all together now...:)
2 Printer paper. 8.5" x 11"
- Take two printer paper and lay it side by side and use a sellotape to attach them together.
- Fold the paper in half lengthwise.
- Then fold in again and keep it aside.
- Take the parchment paper and cut a piece of approximately 45" in lengthh. You can play with the length depending on how puffed up hats you want.
- Accordion fold the parchment paper lengthwise.
- Place the parchment paper in between the folds of the folded printer paper and stretch it all along the strip of folded printer paper.
- After evenly spreading the parchment paper, fold the printer paper over the parchment paper and staple it. So basically you have the parchment paper sandwiched between the folds of the printer paper. Just like the picture below.
- First staple the ends and the middle and then staple some more to keep the parchment paper in place.
- You should have something like this now.
- Bring together the ends of the printer paper strip and staple it depending on the size of the head.
- When you are bringing the ends of the strip together, just note that the top of the parchment paper is inside of the hat, just like the picture below.
- You see the gap in the above picture between the ends of the parchment paper. Just bring that together and staple it to close it up.
- You are done. Put your hands inside the hat and using your hand fluff the hat to take the shape of the chef hat.
You can now decorate your hats however way you want.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.