I used yo-yos to decorate the aprons I made for the cooking Birthday Party.
You can see more of the cooking Birthday party pictures here. I have used yo-yos to make barrettes too.
A round piece of fabric.
Needle and thread.
- Take a needle and thread. Tie a knot at the end of the thread and make a running stitch all along the edge of the fabric.
- After the running stitch is made, pull the thread at the other end and you will see the fabric start to gather.
- Pull it all the way, till all the fabric is gathered and you get the flower, just like the picture below.
- Make a knot when the fabric is gathered, so that the flower shape is retained.
- I decorated my yo-yo by attaching a button in the center.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.