What's summer without s'mores. Ok, I have not had s'mores before I had kids. But now that I have tasted it, it reminds me of warm summer days and maybe campfires. This dip is perfect not only for summer days, but great for any day.
I have made these on a few occasions for kids playdate and every time as soon as I take it out of the oven, its gone in a few minutes. This time when I made it, I wanted to take a few pictures, but the kids just were in a hurry to dig in.Can't blame them, can I ...:) Look at the gooey goodness...
A tbsp of butter
- Crumble few pieces of graham crackers and layer in the bottom of a baking pan.
- Melt chocolate along with some butter in the microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the graham crackers
- Top it of with a layer of marshmallows
- Put the baking pan to broil for a few minutes. Keep an eye when it is in the oven since marshmallows burns quickly. It is ready when marshmallows are roasted a nice golden brown.
- Serve it with pieces of graham crackers to dip.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin