Thursday, August 6, 2015

S'mores Dip


What's summer without s'mores. Ok, I have not had s'mores before I had kids. But now that I have tasted it, it reminds me of warm summer days and maybe campfires. This dip is perfect not only for summer days, but great for any day.

I have made these on a few occasions for kids playdate and every time as soon as I take it out of the oven, its gone in  a few minutes. This time when I made it, I wanted to take a few pictures, but the kids just were in a hurry to dig in.Can't blame them, can I ...:) Look at the gooey goodness...





You'll need:
--------------
Graham crackers
Chocolate
A tbsp of butter
Marshmallows

Steps:
--------
- Crumble few pieces of graham crackers and layer in the bottom of a baking pan.
- Melt chocolate along with some butter in the microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the graham crackers
- Top it of with a layer of marshmallows
- Put the baking pan to broil for a few minutes. Keep an eye when it is in the oven since marshmallows burns quickly. It is ready when marshmallows are roasted a nice golden brown.
- Serve it with pieces of graham crackers to dip.


Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. I will be featuring your great recipe on my blog for this coming week's Tasty Tuesday. :-) Thank you for linking up to this week's Tasty Tuesday. I am pinning it to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! Thank you so much for the feature Ashley..:)

      Delete
  2. Pinned this Priyam! Yum looks great!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something special about s'mores! I would never have thought to make it into a dip. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh absolutely, there has to be something special about s'mores...or else I wouldn't be eating so much of it too...;)

      Delete
  4. Did you say Smore's dip? Seriously, what could be more awesome than that!!

    Thanks for linking up to Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..there could be nothing more awesome than this...:)
      Thanks Catherine for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Your Smore's Dip looks amazing. I think it will be a great hit to take to a party.
    Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This delicious post is being featured on my blog today as part of Tuesdays with a Twist blog hop: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2015/08/time-to-link-up-tuesdays-with-twist-124.html
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy!! I love smore's!! Thanks for Linking up at My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! Hope to see you again this week!! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine! Will see you again next week...:)

      Delete
  8. Pinned and planning to do it to my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete