Next time when you want to give a card or a letter, try giving them in a hand made envelope too...:) You can customize it by using different color or design paper and it adds a nice personal touch to it.
These will be great for giving gift cards too..:)
Square piece of paper.
- Take a square piece of paper. Fold it diagonally, press and then open it up. This will give a diagonal crease line.
- Fold the paper diagonally again using the remaining opposite corners and open it up. Now you should have two diagonal crease lines.
- Bring the two opposite corners to meet at the center point, which is where the diagonal crease lines meet.
- Fold in one of the other remaining corners a little, just like the picture below.
- Put glue in the folds made in the step above and fold up, just like the picture below, to make the envelope.
- You can fold down the remaining corner to close the envelope.
Love that you can make it with any design paper and customize the envelopes.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin