Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Paper Cut Art


Another paper cutting project.

I keep telling myself I have to get a good paper cutting blade to cut with, but well I have been unable to. But since I had this to make in my mind for a long time, I went with my older blade which is very difficult to cut with.

So here is what I started with


Then the cutting process



And then almost done


And then this..:)



To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Keep sharing your information regularly for our future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This content creates a new hope and inspiration with in me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information which you have provided is very helpful and precise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the article you write.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spend a lot of time on this blog to learn a lot of good information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so bravely and depth information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blog you have written is precise. For some reason

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have brought up a very fantastic points, thankyou for the post.

    ReplyDelete