Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Paper cutting


So this is what I worked over the weekend. I thought being at home would give me some extra time to spend more time crafting but it seems I am more busy doing I don’t know what. But yesterday I was determined to make something.

I started by free hand drawing on paper and went to cutting away 😀



Almost done :)


And here’s the finished product!



To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. This is great, I love that you've cut it by hand- that's commitment to the craft!

    Katrina x
    #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty and intricate - I would never be able to do that so neatly! Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The final result is so effective. I'm not sure I'd be patient enough for this craft! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete