Sunday, July 19, 2020

Magazine Wreath



This does feel like a piece of art. Oh well, that's what I told my husband when he saw this project in the making ..:)  See, while growing up, we had these small corner stores that would pile up receipt in the pin stand. So he made a comment that this looked like those receipts piled up ..lol ..  I told him its still art and well we didnt know to appreciate art back then ..:D

Look at these pictures and tell me its not art ..😃




I will also like to share another similar project which I made by stacking magazine sheets.


To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Love the lil Christmas trees, so cute and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Ignore your husband on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Christine!
      I did ignore his comment actually and went ahead and completed my art project ...;)

      Delete
  3. I love fun new upcycling projects, I think anything goes when it's art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun wreath, and the Christmas tree is clever, too! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great and makes a lovely picture. Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #KCACOLS I love the Christmas tree idea. Definitely keep it in mind for this up coming holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Christmas trees are adorable x x #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete