Sunday, August 16, 2020

Hand cut Paper Card

 


Trying to make paper cards.. I am making lot of small and some big designs to just incorporate into cards.. This is one of them..:)
This was almost like free hand cutting without drawing.. I have to say drawing is much harder for me than to cut.. Thinking of what to draw is a challenge and also I am not that patient. I wanted to start cutting. So I drew the outline and then randomly cut in the middle to fill up the spaces...a circle here and leaf there and few twirls here and there..😀

This one is without the colored paper backing..:)



And then with colored paper in the back...:)


To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Do follow my blog in InstagramFacebook and/or Pinterest.

12 comments:

  1. I’d love for you to share your beautiful paper cut design over at our Meraki Link Party at www.doodlebuddies.net
    Much love
    Naush
    https://doodlebuddies.net/2020/08/17/meraki-link-party/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Naush for inviting! I would absolutely love to..:)

      Delete
  2. SO so pretty! I love hand papercutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautifully! I'm impressed that you were able to "draw" your design with your scissors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priyam, thank you for sharing your intricate artwork at Meraki Link party. Its remarkable.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting and also for the visit 😊

      Delete