Thursday, February 11, 2021

Mini berry pies




I love individual servings of any dessert. Not only they are cute, they are just convenient I think. No hassle of cutting and slicing - all that's taken care while cooking 😃

Few weeks back, we made a whole big traditional pie using the recipe found here and it turned out perfect. I used the frozen mixed berries from Costco. And since from Costco, everything comes in huge quantities and we had more of the berries left over. So instead of making the usual pie over again, made these cuter versions using the same recipe. 

What else do you make with the frozen berries, apart from smoothies and pies? I still have one more bag to use 😁


To check other recipes, visit the Recipe tab at the top.
For crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. They look good, I could try that idea using my favourite pastry recipe that I normally save for mince pies at Christmas! I only use those bags of berries for smoothies so I can't help there, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. I guess I will be using them for smoothies too.
      Mince Pies sounds delicious.:)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your mini pies at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea - they are cute and would be convenient for a party. Not sure what I could recommend though to use up the other bag of frozen berries. Good luck and thanks for sharing your post. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna! You know what, I made it like a syrup and used it to top my waffles for breakfast and also on icecream...:)

      Delete