Boiled Egg- 8 eggs
Boiled Potatoes - 8 medium
Onions - 1 small, grind into paste
Tomatoes - 2 big ones, grind into paste
Tumeric - 1 teaspoon
Coriander poweder - 1 teaspoon
Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala - 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste.
Oil for cooking.
Cilantro for garnish.
- Make small slits in the boiled eggs and boiled potatoes. This is so that the spices go inside the eggs and potatoes while cooking.
- Heat some oil in the frying pan and lightly fry the eggs and take them out and keep it for later.
- Heat some oil and lightly fry the potatoes as well and take them out and keep them aside for later.
- Heat some oil and fry the onions until it becomes translucent.
- Add the tomato paste and fry it.
- Add tumeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt to taste.
- Keep frying it till you get a nice aroma and the sides of the pan starts leaving oil.
- After the spices are well fried, add 2 cups of water and cover the pan with a lid.
- Let it come to a boil and then add the already fried potatoes and eggs to the gravy. Turn the stove to a sim and let the curry simmer for a few mints, till the gravy is little thicker.
- The yummy egg curry is ready. Garnish with cut cilantro and serve with hot rice or chappati.
Linking this to the following awesome link partiesHigh Heels And Grills
All Things With Purpose
Mom On Timeout
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Made In A Day