1 Medium Sized Cauliflower.
4 Medium sized Potatoes.
1 teaspoon Tumeric powder.
Red chilli powder to taste.(optional)
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking.
- Cut Cauliflower and Potatoes in small, thin pieces..not too thin or the vegetables will becomes mushy.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds to it.
- After the seeds stop splattering, add the tomatoes and fry it.
- Add tumeric powder and salt. If using chilli powder, you can add too.
- Keep frying the tomatoes till the tomatoes are well cooked and the oil starts leaving the sides if the pan.
- Now add the cut cauliflower and potatoes and fry it.
- Once the vegetables are little fried and they have little color, cover the pan and let the vegetables cook. Do not over cook it.
- That is it.
Linking this to the following awesome link parties: