I had posted making these flowers sometime back, but I wasn't sure if the instructions were clear enough. I am not that good in writing, so this time I thought instructions with pictures will be much more clear..:)You can find my original post here. Endless possiblities again in using these pretty flowers:- on hairbands, sweaters, on gifts, etc.
Needle and thread.
Something to trace your circles with, like a cup.
- Trace circles on the fabric using your cup.
- Cut 8 circles out of the fabric.
- Take one circle and fold in half.
- Then fold in half again, so you will have something like this.
-Needle a thread through the corner of the folded circle just like the picture below.
-Repeat with all the remaining 7 fabric circles.
-After you have all the folded fabric in the needle, pull it all the way through . (remember to have a knot at the end of the thread so that the threaded folded circles do not fall through)
- Now to tie all pieces together, loop and pass the needle through from the first to the eigth folded circle.
Some more pictures...:)