- A square piece and a strip of cardboard.
- Button or any embellishment
- Take the square piece of cardboard and divide the length and breadth of the piece in three equal parts and mark by drawing lines. Like the picture below. For easy measurement, suppose if you have 6" square, draw lines at 2" and 4".
- Now cut the vertical lines at 2" and 4", but pay attention to cut only till it reaches the horizontal line. See the picture below.
- Now cut the end squares in three equal strips and cut vertically till it reaches the horizontal line.
- Cut the center square into triangle
- Fold inside at the horizontal lines. I flipped the cardboard over, since the other side of the piece was printed and I wanted the printed side to be on the inside of the basket.
Bring the strips together and glue them. Start by bringing the first inner most strip together and gluing them, then the middle strips together and then the end strips together. To stick them together, you might have to put a paper clip.
- After the glue dries, take another strip of cardboard and glue it to make the handle of the basket.You can then decorate the basket by gluing a button where you stuck the handle.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.