These paper flowers are great for backdrops for a spring or summer party. Or make one for a card or maybe string them together to make a garland.
- Cut triangles out of paper. Each triangle is for a petal of the flower. So depending on the size of the flower you want, cut the triangles out.
- Fold the triangle in half, just like the picture below and open it up, to get the crease line along the center of the triangle.
- Fold the two base corners of the triangle and bring it along the center crease line.
-Glue the bottom folds you just made on top of each other. So you will get a cone shape at the bottom.
- Cut a circle piece of paper and start gluing the petals on this. You glue the top part of the triangle and the cone shape is facing the back, like the picture below.
- Keep gluing the petals together, till you have a flower.
- Cut another circle piece of paper and glue in the center of the flower.
You are done!!
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin