When I was making these paper trees, I was picturing the beautiful snow covered pine trees.. We don't get snow where we live, but every winter we drive to the mountains which is just an hour away to play in the snow. Even though we don't have snow around where we live, I am trying to bring a little bit of white Christmas in our home, by decorating with these white paper Christmas trees..:)
- Paper. Any kind would do, I used printer paper, but you can use old book pages and that would look great too in this project.
- Construction paper to make the base of the Christmas tree.
- Make a big cone shape, which will form the base of the Christmas tree.
- Make a bunch of small cones out of the printer paper. The number will depend on how big the base of the Christmas tree is, to be covered with these small cones.
- Now start gluing the small cones onto the tree base. Start from the bottom of the base and move up as you glue.
- Keep going, till you have covered the whole base.
Isn't that beautiful.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin