Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!



Remember Easter growing up. It was little different than what we celebrate here, but it is still so much fun. We have a big egg hunt at the park across the street and kids look forward to that. The first time my son went for the egg hunt, he was so happy to pick just one egg, even though there were so many all around. These days he is getting faster and better at picking eggs...:) He just runs and puts so many in his basket...



This time I thought I will put on some Easter decorations. So among the few things that I made for Easter was this "Egg Bouquet". The instructions to make the bouquet can be found here.
We also hung garlands in our backyard and it looked really nice. It was just right for the Spring. The tutorial to make this garland can be found here.
The only thing I baked this Easter was these yummy double chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with Cream cheese frosting. Receipe can be found here.






No comments:

Post a Comment